Doctors of Chiropractic (DC) have a unique education that allows them to look at more than just your muscles and bones. They actually spend thousands of hours studying anatomy, physiology, neurology, biochemistry, nutrition, exercise, psychology, and more. This unique combination of coursework provides them with many tools to help you recover from injury or simply stay healthy!
CLASS IV HIGH INTENSITY LASER THERAPY
This is the newest therapeutic technology available to clinicians today. Scientific peer reviewed studies now show Class IV laser therapy as a leader in reducing inflammation, pain management, and tissue healing.
Shown to be highly effective in disorders like Knee Osteoarthritis, Shoulder Impingement, Low back pain, neck pain, wound healing, strains/sprains and many more.
- This therapy is also sought after by professional athletes all over the world.
Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
The act of mobilizing a joint in order to restore range of motion, reduce pain signaling, and replenish synovial joints.
Research shows that spinal manipulation can reduce pain but at the end of the day, a joint that stays mobile, stays healthy.
- You might stretch out your hamstrings and loosen up your hips after your jog, but a skilled manual therapist can mobilize almost any joint in the body and manually assist in active stretching techniques such as PIR, or Post Isometric Relaxation.
MUSCLE RELEASE TECHNIQUE
An active form of soft tissue therapy designed to treat problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascia that often result from overuse. Muscle Release Technique can help alleviate symptoms of headaches, back pain, arm pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shoulder pain, hip pain,sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee pain, and many more.
- Many professional athletes seek out clinicians who utilize this treatment.
Diet Analysis and Recommendations
There is simply too much conflicting advice in the realm of nutrition. Unfortunately, drastic conclusions are often drawn from low level science.
You cannot blame yourself for being confused by conflicting information. It takes a lot of time with reliable sources to sort through it.
- We can help you make small changes to your diet to reduce inflammation, improve overall health, and maybe even reduce body fat.
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
IASTM is an innovative, evidence-based form of soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to detect and effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions, as well as maintain optimal range of motion.
Helps re-align collagen fibers in scar tissue and increase range of motion.
- Helps free-up fascia, or the connective tissue around muscles, to allow smoother motion (and arguably more room for muscle).
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
Functional Movement Screening
A service that is designed to elicit faulty movement patterns throughout the body.
Faulty movements might not cause pain now but if they exist for too long, they might cause pain in the future.
This service would be followed by personalized exercise prescription.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE CARE IS THE BEST KIND OF CARE.